We’re still here for you
Our doors are still open, although, in order to ensure the safety of our staff and our clients, we have had to postpone face-to-face financial appointments until we have been given the all clear to return to our normal operations.
We’re doing everything we can to keep offering our drop-in emergency relief services and are temporarily delivering all our financial services over the phone.
In the interest of everyone’s safety, when visiting one of our services to collect emergency relief parcels or to drop-off financial information, please continue to follow this important health advice:
- Wear a mask.
- Wash your hands regularly and use hand sanitiser.
- Cough or sneeze into the crook of your elbow or cover your mouth with disposable tissues. Throw the tissues away immediately and wash your hands.
- Avoid touching your face and mouth after touching public surfaces.
- Keep about 1.5m in between yourself and others where possible.
- If you are experiencing cold or flu symptoms, or feeling unwell, please stay at home and recover.